- Develop and manage digital marketing plans for all digital channels (customer acquisition and retention).
- Responsible for developing and managing digital marketing budget, spending, and ROI goals for each digital media channel.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and communication with clients I digital marketing agencies to help ensure flawless execution. Partner with agencies to develop test/optimization plans to maximize results.
- Assess new digital marketing and business development opportunities; provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support I lead to team execution.
- Provide expert advice on strategy and tactics to internal team and all 3rd party agencies.
- Maintain proper coordination among different internal teams project management.
- Assist for selection and appointment of consultants and contractors.
- Chair or join various coordination meetings and progress meetings to facilitate coordination process.
- Project planning and tasks scheduling.
- Progress monitoring and reporting.
- Detect delays and problems in the project and tackle them by coordination with various parties.
- Assist to ensure woks are completed in time, in high quality and within budget.
- Review commercial contracts and progress payments.
- Direct, measure, and report progress towards project goals.
- Carry out a briefing sessions with the development team to fully understand the project parameters and ensure that the outcome is documented and delivered in accordance with the design/project brief.
- Proactively communicate the project status through regular reports, meetings, emails, etc. to the required project expectations.
- Advise as necessary throughout the project, inform of potential issues such as delays and budget overrun and work to find solutions to ensure the development standards, budget and program appropriately achieved.
- 13th month salary.
- Company trip.
- Internation event( monthly happy birthday party,…) & traning courses
- Laptop and all necessary equipment are provided.
- Long term carrer path development.