- Own the day-to-day digital campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance; assist in strategic analysis of campaigns
- Manage campaign budgets, and reconciliation process.
- Interact daily and maintain rapport across platforms to ensure KPIs.
- Final review of all digital tracking and reporting reports prior to sending out to relevant parties.
- Assist in digital media strategy development:
- Working with Digital Manager, account, content and creative teams to understand the client’s business objectives and propose media strategy, making decisions on most appropriate types of media channels for specific campaigns;
- Identifying target audiences, Analyze research data and media/marketing information to understand their characteristics, behavior and media habits to propose relevant campaign strategies;
- Others assigned digital task by BOD
- Work experience 2 years in advertising/digital (1-2 years planner in digital agency).
- Experience in media planning (both stretagic planning & execution), monitoring and how to run campaigns on media platforms (Facebook, Google Ads, Local Adnetworks, Programmatic Ads and others)
- Strong data analysis along with fluent proposals/reports writing and presentations skills;.
- Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with clients;
- Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13th month salary.
- TeamBuilding & Company trip.
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday).