- Lead the implementation planning process and be responsible for online media planning activities: plans and costings, KPI setting, account queries and liaises with agency partners and suppliers – hands on negotiation and communication with suppliers is included.
- Input to strategic planning and channel planning with Digital Manager/Media Director/ Business Directors / Partners.
- In-depth assessment of all candidate media options and detailed recommendation of proposed communication solutions.
- Ensure the successful optimization of all client campaigns – including reviewing campaign performance, as well optimizing based on the continuous feedback from the client.
- Be capable to allocate the budget effectively, judge the quotations and add value to the daily jobs to control the strategic direction, media plans to client;
- Foresee problems/issues/crisis as they arise, seeking the best solution for team/ company/ client;
- Assess, identify and recommend creative media initiatives that deliver greater strategy depth and impact to the media plan.
- Maintain good relationships with digital media partners.
- Update the agency with any new developments in the digital media space.
- Others assigned digital task by BOD.
- Has 3-4 years of industry experience strong media planning .
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation, and optimization.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes .
- Understands how digital fits into the overall client marketing/media strategy.
- Ability to work closely and build relationships with account, creative and other teams.
- Ability to work with large media budgets.
- Can multitask and change priorities rapidly and is effective under pressure.
- Excellent communication in both English and Vietnamese.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13th month salary.
- TeamBuilding & Company trip.
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday).