- Plan out communication, digital marketing and social media marketing plans & proposals including new pitches and retainer/key clients..
- Oversee and manage the team to deliver all tasks related to social media and content.
- Support other internal teams such as account team to handle clients, creative team to work on creative works etc;
- Build and train team to fulfill communication, digital marketing, social media marketing, content marketing knowledge and skills;
- Participate into company’s business planning and deliverables, support BD team to seek for new business opportunities;
- Identify, approach and manage potential 3rd parties and vendors to support on project of company. Coordinate and manage internal and external project vendors and members to deliver best performance of campaign;
- Analyze and report performance of campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies, identifying growth opportunities & optimizations;
- Make recommendations on improving future campaigns, efficiencies, and impact across channels;
- Other scope of works required by company and line manager.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in communication, digital marketing, social media marketing and content;
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as management level as Senior Content Manager or Senior Social Manager;
- Familiarity with all digital and social channels/ platforms including brand’s owned platforms (website, microsite, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube), paid platforms (display ads, video ads, targeting, re-targeting, search, online PR, social media etc.);
- Experience with content planning and content development;
- Experience with digital & social media marketing planning and the coordination of creative, client services, performance development;
- Experience with project planning and management (timing, resource, budgeting, KPIs etc.);
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management, and multi-task and aggressive deadlines delivery skills;
- Ability to recruit, build, coach and train Social media team and Content team with 6 or more team members;
- Ability to structure, organize and manage the team to deliver best performance of projects and other works assigned by company.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13th month salary.
- TeamBuilding & Company trip.
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)